Staying up to date on changes to immigration law can be a daunting task, but it's something foreign investors, entrepreneurs, business owners and skilled workers must do to secure the right travel documents, business and work visas, and other immigration documents needed to continue doing business in the United States.
Whether your business in the U.S. is temporary or permanent, the process of securing employment-based documents can be challenging. You need someone on your side who is up to date on immigration and business law, knows the immigration process well and has the experience to guide you through it effectively. You need the lawyers at Salam & Associates, PC.
With offices in Richardson, we assist clients throughout Texas and New Mexico. Our lawyers are also available (by appointment only) in Las Cruces.
Helping Workers Assemble the Right Petitions
Every year, tens of thousands of employment-based immigration visas are made available to foreign workers who are sought by U.S. companies for their skill or expertise.
At Salam & Associates, PC, attorney Ana F. Olivares uses her 10 years of experience to walk employees through the process of securing the necessary documentation to work in the U.S. either temporarily or permanently.
She makes herself available when you need her, handling applications and answering questions regarding a variety of employment-based immigration documents, including:
• Entry visas
• H1B visas for graduate-level workers
• E1-E4 visas for skilled or specialized workers
• L1 visas for managers, executives and employees with specialized knowledge
• O1 visas for individuals with extraordinary abilities
Helping Business Owners and Entrepreneurs Do Business in the U.S.
Our firm doesn't just help foreign employees work and live in the U.S. lawfully; we also help business owners, entrepreneurs and investors secure the documents they need to travel to and from the U.S. for business purposes, hire skilled workers from other countries and even come live in the U.S. permanently.
Using 25 years of experience in business law, attorney Pamela S. Evers works together with Ana F. Olivares to help businesspeople:
• Secure travel visas to do business in other countries
• Secure employment-based visas for skilled workers coming from other countries
• Sponsor foreign employees for a green card
• Secure EB2 and EB5 investor green cards to conduct business in the U.S.
• Secure nonimmigrant NAFTA professional (TN) visas for Canadian and Mexican citizens who want to work in the U.S.
• Secure L1 visas for employees, managers and executives who are going to be transferred to a foreign location
We can also help foreign business owners:
• Properly secure and invest capital in a U.S. business
• Make proper transfers between U.S. and foreign accounts
• Properly structure a company to avoid harsh tax ramifications
• Manage business contracts between other companies, both foreign and domestic
• Establish business contracts that adhere to country-specific laws
Get Trusted Advice Today
Whether you're an employee or are part of a business entity, getting the right advice regarding employment visas can make all the difference. We have the experience and knowledge you need to make informed decisions. If you have questions concerning employment-based immigration or require our services, schedule a free 30-minute initial consultation with a lawyer from our firm. Call 972-437-1900 or send us an email to make an appointment. We serve clients throughout the Dallas metropolitan area as well as Texas and New Mexico. Hablamos español.